Freelance AV Techs
Let's face it, sometimes freelance audiovisual techs have to cover for the AV firm that contracted them. The miniFreeze™ gives Freelancers simple but effective technology; useful in small breakouts, hotel ballrooms, convention centers and other venues.
Whether you're a veteran in the industry or new to the scene, the miniFreeze™ will be easy to learn and use. In a presentation environment, Freelance AV techs, more than other participant, are directly impacted by event speakers and their not-yet-finalized Power Point presentations. Last minute reviews, edits and replacements make difficult for the people actually supporting and running the show to provide seamless transitions for clients and their audience members but the miniFreeze™ delivers the flexibility and control needed for a successful event.
The miniFreeze™ concept, design and engineering come from 20 years of hands on event production. A Freelance AV Tech is only as good as his last show but the miniFreeze™ gives every Freelancer a powerful weapon to deal with unforeseen circumstances like equipment that never makes it to the venue, clients with last minute changes and the ever-present possibility of giving less than perfect support for a high profile event or client.
Whether you are the kind of Freelancer that likes to keep his gear to a minimum or the key that always shows up with a full bag of tricks, the miniFreeze™ is a tool you will not want to be without.
- Use the miniFreeze™ during live shows to open other applications, launch a DVD, edit PowerPoint on the fly, and more.
- Be the guy who provides superior service and get a premium rate for doing it.
- As a promotional tool, the miniFreeze™ is great for creating rapport and long lasting relationships with good clients by providing a continuous professional – like putting the client logo on the projector screen – while settle in or enjoy a happy hour.
- Use the miniFreeze™ in rooms where guest speakers give a presentation in the middle of an event by freezing the image on the coming from the video projector while guests get through the meal portion of the program.
- As a standalone application for single computer + single projector presentations, the miniFreeze™ eliminates the need for an expensive and bulky switcher.
- Make sure the podium presentation is ready to go and add "preview" functionality to a Presentation Pro and never take a blind cut again.
- Use the miniFreeze™ with legacy switchers and utilize it as a logo store.
- You can strike the production environment while maintaining a professional atmosphere by using it at the end of the signal chain.
- Combine the miniFreeze™ with a program like Camtasia or Playback Pro, and you can make a single computer powerful multi-media production environment.
The miniFreeze™ supports resolutions up to 1280 x 1024, has a bit depth of 24, and no noticeable degradation of the original image. With accurate color, contrast and timing replications, the miniFreeze™ is a must for any technical production featuring a VGA display.
"I love having this gizmo in my tech bag; I use it on practically every show. It goes into to an input on a Screen Pro as a logo store or in line on events without a switcher. It's a lifesaver!"
The miniFreeze™ is audiovisual technology at its simplest and most versatile providing high-end value with seamless integration. The miniFreeze™ is suitable for corporate, non-profit organizations as well as individual users and functions smoothly in an almost endless variety of settings:
- Hotel Ballrooms
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Breakout Rooms
- Houses Of Worship
- Outdoors Events
- Digital Signage